Saturday, July 08, 2006

dream a dream

have u ever had a dream that u thought it was real?


there i was in this highway, with desert at both sides
and there were cars driving by, while i stand confusely by the raod
everything was blur, i remember somebody wispering....
something like "hey hey u will understand"
but what was it i will understand?
i don't even know what was it that i dun understand

i was afraid, i remember.
not able to take any steps forward, i just stood there

i dun remember the faces of the passengers in the cars
they weren't driving fast, but i couldn't see who they were
but i particularly remembered there was a girl, in this car
she had her red ballon floating outside the window,
and as the car pass by me, she let go of the ballon,
it flew towards me, but i was reluctant to move and grabbed it
and so it flew up sky high...

and then, a car stopped by,
the driver was an old man, i can't remember his face
but i did remember his passenger - an old lady
the old lady walked out.
she looked fimiliar, dresssing like my grandma
she wispered something, i forgotten what it was,
but it was something like do u have my red ballon?
i said no, and she seem a bit sad, and told me this
"then i'm afraid i have to say goodbye"
she then moved into the car slowly, a bit angry but mostly sad
then the driver drove his car away
and i was left alone again.

as she leaves,
i started to choke, gasping for air.
it was a fimiliar feeling,
it was the feeling of crying...
but my eyes were dry, i just sat by the road,
trying harder to breath, while i suffer an extreme unexplainable sadness

which then i understood.... (and i didn't know how)
the old lady was, undeniable my grandmother....


i opened my eyes then, i was back to reality... but is this reality?
the dream felt so real, that the moment i opened my eyes,
i thought i was dreaming of myself in my room, sleeping on my bed......

No comments: