Sunday, June 04, 2006

you lost WHAT??

my sis sms me and told me that fluffy is LOST!!

fluffy is one of our dogs at home, we had her since she was born!! her mother gave birth to her in our house and she was part of the family since then

when i recieve that sms i was like wtf???? how can you lose the whole dog?? according to my mum when they left to work she was still there, but when they came home she isn't there anymore....

well theyhad searched for her for two days already, everywhere around our neighbourhood even underneath long kang... but still no luck!!

sigh they say dogs will know how to find their way home, if they dun, it may be they are too dumb, or they just simply can't come back.... and i fear the latter........ i hope she is still fine and healthy, in penang animal hit and run cases always happen, i just hope she is fine right now.......

what's making me feel worse is that when my dad ask fluffy's mum where fluffy is, she just cried and howl......... i really hope she is doing fine now!!!!! T_T

No comments: